Fabulous Fans

blood is thicker than water

I just want you to be happy with someone that you love..
I feel hurt when I see you sad..
I feel hurt when I see you cry..
For my whole life I just want to see you smile..
I don't want you to feel the pain like I did..
I don't want you to make any mistake like I did..

But..
I forgot about something..
You are big enough to make decision own your own..
I'm just over concern when I don't want to see you getting hurt again..
I'm sorry for interrupting in your life..
I'm sorry because I'm not a good friend for you..
I'm sorry because I'm not a good sister for you..
I think the time has come when you are not only my sister..
But..
You belong to other t0o..
I'm just afraid when you will not be there for me..
When you have someone else in your life..
Again..
I'm sorry for being self fish..
I'm sorry for being s0o childish..
I'm sorry if you think I don't want to see you happy with him..
I'm really sorry my beloved sister..


I miss that moment when there is no one else but only You and Me


P/s : I would give everything that I have in this world to see you happy again..




p/s/s: I know that I'm bad but I try to change.. :')

No comments: